The company KSD Innovations GmbH Umwelt – und Verfahrenstechnik was founded in 1994 in Ennepetal.
In the spring of 1996, we moved to the Technology Centre for Waste Management and Circular Economy, or ZEK for short, to Hattingen an der Ruhr. On a total area of more than 250 m2 we work in our workshops, offices, a laboratory and have various spare parts in our warehouse ready for you. The sales and services are coordinated from the headquarters in Hattingen.
- Our expertise and experience in the field of etching technology and treatment of etching and fluids
- Project planning, development and realization of innovative ideas on behalf of customers
- Realization and testing of test facilities
- Specialist operation in accordance with the Water Budget Act § 19 WHG
- For our products and ideas we received in 2000 the environmental award of the district government arnsberg, the Bochum Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Ruhr-Universität Bochum! For “A Clean Thing”
- In 2004 the Innovation Award of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Our customers are located in Europe, America and Asia
- Structural plates
- Printing cylinders
- Moulded parts contract manufacturing
- Flexible cutting plates
- Industrial signs